Website Wallick Communities
We are currently seeking to add an Assisted Living Asset Manager at our Corporate office in Reynoldsburg.
Purpose: Acquisition, administration, and disposition of real estate in such a manner that the owner’s goals are achieved over the long run.
- Analyze business operations, trends, cost, revenue, financial commitments to project future revenue and expenses.
- Assist in the development and analysis of the annual operating budgets, review monthly package and evaluate variance and trends in operating income and expenses.
- Assist and support the preparation of regular and special budget while providing technical support with cost analysis, fiscal allocation and budget process.
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness.
- Support Property Analyst in researching and reviewing replacement reserve request process.
- Review and approve audit reports, fiscal budgets and tax returns for the Senior Living portfolio.
- Conduct annual site inspection of the communities to analyze the overall condition of the property and make appropriate recommendations.
- Complete annual strategic, operating and financial plans and budgets for the portfolio.
- Monitor portfolio’s operating and financial performance including review of monthly financials, variance reports, payable and receivable issues, cash position and occupancy concerns.
- Track and report syndicated assets’ performance to investors including preparation of quarterly and annual reports.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 5-7 years proven experience in Assisted Living finance
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing is a plusShould be familiar with some type of automated accounting software, in addition to Microsoft Office software. A high level of experience in Microsoft Excel is required.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match and a wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, fitness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement.