Wallick Communities Corporate Office
Part time, 20 hours per week
Wallick Communities is currently seeking to add an Administrative Assistant to our Resident Resources Network team. This position will provide administrative support to Resident Resources Network, the nonprofit established by Wallick Communities to provide supportive services to residents.
- Execute various administrative functions including but not limited to:
- Manage billing accounts (i.e., receive, sort, and log incoming and outgoing payments; track and reconcile balances; and identify inconsistencies).
- Preparation and servicing of meetings (i.e., invites, refreshments, agendas, meeting minutes).
- Preparation and distribution of various communications (i.e., mass emails, website content, electronic reports, etc.)
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in an administrative, accounts payable/receivable, or customer relations role.
- General knowledge of accounting is a plus.
- Proficiency in operating a computer and using Microsoft Office and other software applications (i.e., Sharepoint, Survey Monkey, social media apps, etc.).
- Must be organized and self-motivated.
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match, a free, voluntary wellness program, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and fitness reimbursement.