Villages at Roll Hill
We are currently seeking an Administrative Specialist for our Villages at Roll Hill community in Cincinnati, Ohio. You will perform administrative duties and assist the team in managing operations of a large apartment community. Some of the things you may do include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents.
- Assist Leasing Agent with leasing rental units.
- Take resident complaints and requests and advise applicable responsible employee.
- May assist in unit inspections.
- May assist with social activities at the community.
- Perform office clerical functions (typing, filing, tenant file maintenance, etc.)
- Check scans for rent.
- May do miscellaneous assignments as directed by Manager.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years of office experience, preferably with property management. Some Section 8 experience a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.