Website Wallick Communities
Full Time, exempt
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently searching for a Advertising and Marketing Coordinator to focus on our Senior Living Communities.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage and deliver advertising and marketing requests for the Wallick Communities Senior Living Communities.
- Interface directly with the Senior Living leadership to develop marketing plans, plan community priorities, and deliver advertising and marketing projects according to budgets and deadlines.
- Lead monthly marketing plan reviews with each Community Marketing Director.
- Lead weekly project management meetings with Senior Living to ensure alignment with business priorities.
- Acts as project manager for each request, managing project schedules, vendors, budgets, and status updates.
- Works with web management firm to schedule monthly web content and SEO updates based on input from Senior Leadership.
- Works as part of project team with Senior Living Leadership and any outside sales/campaign management/sales coaching firms through premarketing and lease-up of new properties.
- Develops and delivers metrics, reports, and dashboards for demonstrating success of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in marketing of senior living communities
- Experience with project management
- Communication and relationship management
- Deep understanding of marketing, sales, and web development
- Experience with Vendor management
- Must be able to travel: Up to 25%.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, vacation leave, personal time, paid holidays; and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.