Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager for a group of our Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority properties in the greater Columbus area. You will manage the maintenance team for the operations of several large apartment communities.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- Oversees the daily operations of the maintenance department in the district
- Ensures adequate staffing levels, including timely recruiting and hiring efforts and appropriate balancing of specific skilled technicians (HVAC, plumbing and electrical)
- Responsible for developing and enforcing the maintenance staff schedule
- Perform pre-REAC and REAC inspections for the community. Report findings to General Manager
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in property management in a Community Manager, Maintenance Manager or technical role
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.