Website Marion Village
Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician for our Marion Village property in the Marion, Ohio area.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the community. Position requires the following:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous apartment maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and inventory control.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing residential housing is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- HVAC experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with operating a smart phone is a plus.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.