Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager for our Woodside Village property in Louisville, Kentucky. You will assist the Community Manager plus collect and enter all rental information for residents and applicants.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years’ experience in office environment preferably in a rental community
- Strongly prefer some knowledge/experience with Section 8 or Tax Credit
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to be detail oriented, organized and have accurate data entry
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the public verbally and written
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.